- Argentina Fly is a group of professional pilots with over 10 years of experience in the activity and provides the comprehensive organization of private flights, charter flights, air taxi and business flights in Argentina and international destinations through its extensive network of aviation providers. Argentina Fly does not operate or own aircrafts.
- Aircraft availability
- Any information provided about the availability of an aircraft is indicative. The availability of an aircraft is only guaranteed when a reservation is made.
- Rates published on our website are in Argentine Pesos (ARS), Brazilian Reals (BRL), Euros (EUR) and United States Dollars (USD). The VAT (value added tax) of 10.5% or 21% applies depending on the type of flight to be performed. Please ask for the applicable exchange rate if you are willing to pay with other currencies.
Rates can change without notice and their validity is only guaranteed when the payment of the service is done.
- Flights may be booked upon payment of a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total service. The remaining balance of 70% of the total service must be credited with at least 20 days before the date of flight. Any reservation made within 20 days prior to the date of flight must be fully paid before a flight.
- Means of payment
- Payments can be done by deposit or bank transfer. In awareness of the delay that may involve such transactions, payments will not be recognized until the funds are credited to the bank account.
Payments with credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) are only available for our airplane and helicopter tours.
- Revision of rate
- Flight rates are based on the fuel's price when a quotation is issued. In case of any increase in the fuel rate between the date of reservation and the date of flight, the difference will be charged to the customer proportionally in the calculation of the total price.
- Aircraft replacement
- An aircraft initially booked may be replaced by another of equal category, providing equivalent services, due to technical reasons, force majeur or acts generated by a third party. If this was not possible due to lack of availability, aircrafts of other categories will be offered to the customer and the price difference will be applied to the original quotation.
- Delays, reschedules and flight durations
- Flights may suffer delays or reschedules and flight durations may vary due to weather, air traffic control or force majeur reasons. We commit to rapidly reorganize the service in question. The customer will not hold Argentina Fly responsible for changes of itineraries or delays based on any of the aforementioned reasons.
- Travel documents
- Each passenger is solely responsible for its travel documents and must verify with the consulates and embassies the administrative procedures as well as immigration, health and customs requirements in the countries of departure, transit or destination.
In addition, each passenger must bear the consequences of the non observance of such procedures and the costs of penalties or fines that may apply, not having the right to claim or hold any responsibility to Argentina Fly.
- In case of cancellation by the customer, the following penalties apply: more than 15 days before the date of flight, 30% of the total service. Between 15 and 6 days before the date of flight, 50% of the total service. Between 5 and 2 days before the date of flight, 75% of the total service. Less than 2 days before the date of flight, 100% of the total service.
In case of cancellation by Argentina Fly, we commit to reimburse the full amounts paid out by the customer at the moment of the reservation.